all i want is a cute boy who is willing to stay up til 4 am texting me okay
god I am so tired of people throwing roses at my feet as I walk by
I still think the best burn I’ve ever seen was when this freshman was trying to hit on a senior and he said “Dang girl, those are some fine legs. What time do they open?” and she just replied “Past your bedtime.”
I don’t pay attention to the
It has ended for me
and began again in the morning.
all i have is this blog and my virginity
please don’t flirt with people i secretly like it’s rude and disrespectful
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
my mom should listen to that song about cLOSING THE GOD DAMNED DOOR